- Model NO.: JB-5021
- Origin: Made in China
- Trademark: TIMING
- HS Code: 8531100000
JB-5021 is a 1-guard-point alarm controller, which has nice streamline design & suitable for applications in different environments. Also, it's compatible with any of our sensors.
Product size: 90x62.5x40mm
Alarm volume: Higher than 85dB
Maximum standby time: 12 months
Backup battery: 3.6V lithium battery
Power input port: RJ11/4C4P
Sensor input port: RJ11/4C4P
Applied exterior power adaptor: DC 6V-9V
Alarm indication: Red LED
Low voltage indication: Synchro red LED and buzzer
Charger output voltage: 5V/500mA
Item# & clarification:
JB-5021: With plastic key switch; No charger output
JB-5021C: With plastic key switch; With charger output
JB-5021T: With metal key switch; No charger output
JB-5021TC: With metal key switch; With charger output
1) Open the component package & take out the alarm; Open the battery cover (by a tool); Take out the battery separator & put cover back on.
2) Prepare a compatible sensor. Insert the sensor plug into the sensor output socket (of the alarm). Test the alarm & sensor working status.
3) Select a flat mounting table. Clean up the table top.
1) Insert the sensor & power plugs into the matched RJ 11 sockets. Press down the wire into the wiring trough (on the bottom of the alarm).
2) Fix the adhesive pad to a proper place (on the bottom of the alarm itself)
3) Top up the LED cover board (by a tool)
4) Secure the alarm firmly to the cleaned table top by adhesive; Then mount it by screws; Push back the transparent LED cover board (from side) and press down.
(See picture 1 for above mounting steps)
5) Connector sensor with displayed merchandise. If charger is required, you may select the electronic sensor with charger output (for charging displayed merchandise).
(For assembly steps of charger wire, see picture 2)
How to use this alarm:
1) Turn on the alarm:
Turn the key clockwise to the green gap. After hearing a long beep, the alarm enters on guard. The red LED will twinkle every 8 seconds.
2) Turn off the alarm:
Turn the key counterclockwise to the blank gap; Then slowly turn it clockwise to the green gap. After hearing three short "beep" sounds, system is turned off then.
3) Low battery indication:
Under guard, if the buzzer gives "beep" sounds with red LED twinkled every 8 seconds, it means you need to change battery ASAP.
4) Alarm indication:
The system will give alarm when:
A. The sensor is separated apart from the displayed merchandise
B. The wire is cut
The red LED is twinkling simultaneously.
You may turn off the alarm according to the above turn off steps
Under guard, if the alarm is dismantled purposively, or the alarm is not mounted in place, the system will give alarm immediately with the green LED light twinkling simultaneously.
You may turn off the alarm according to the above turn off steps.